Do you want to join an international team in a growing process? We do much more than digital signatures: we help businesses by contributing to the digital transformation and implementation of paperless technology in organizations.
We offer an opportunity to work with a key player in Digital Certificate Management, legally binding signatures and robust authentication provider, in a dynamic, challenging, international work environment.
Our people are the most critical part of our long-term success. Our employees´ happiness, health and wellbeing are our first priority. We understand we cannot have happy and successful customers without happy and successful employees to serve them.
If you are ready to become a technology transformational influencer and you have the skills to help and contribute taking our products to the next level, this is your opportunity to develop with Euronovate Group.
You will be part of:
- An agile and self-organized team of QA Engineers
What will your responsabilities be?
- Test the products based on a test plan, requirements and test guide
- Verify the design and the UX of the products, as well as their documentation
- Detect and report bugs to the Development Team
- Analyze errors, checking logs, configurations and environment to understand and provide information for their resolution
- Make a report with the result and analysis of the executed tests
- Define product test cases based on their requirements and functionalities
- Automate tests based on defined test cases
You're our perfect candidate if you have:
• Bachelor Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or similar degree
• Previous working experience as Systems Engineer, DevOps, Cloud Engineer or SRE for at least 2 years
• At least 1 year of experience in analysing and testing software
It is a must to have this technical knowledge:
- Testing tools like: Test Link, Katalon, JMeter
- Scripting with Phyton, Go, PHP or similar
It would be interesting if you also knew about:
- Java, Selenium and SQL
- Ethical Hacking
Following are also a plus (don't mind if you don't have it, you will learn it with us):
- Ability to imagine scenarios and run tests outsie of the guidelines
What we offer:
- For Víntegris employee is our 1st priority! That’s why we offer Individual Professional Development Plans
- We are a technology company, and we invest in technology!
- Hugh range of training and personalized training roadmap
- Highly skilled team so you can learn from your colleagues
- Agile/ Scrum way of working and philosophy.
- Open space office in Barcelona with a large terrace and common areas
- Half day off on your birthday
- Free afternoons during summer months.
If you have these requirements and surely many others, don't hesitate to send us your CV to our Talent Manager: email@example.com
We look forward to meeting you!
Our recruitment processes are designed to prevent discrimination and all the candidates will be considered without regard to their race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, marital status, disability status, citizenship, or any other basis prohibited by law.