Do you want to join an international team in a growing process? We do much more than digital signatures: we help businesses by contributing to the digital transformation and implementation of paperless technology in organizations.
We offer an opportunity to work with a key player in Digital Certificate Management, legally binding signatures and robust authentication provider, in a dynamic, challenging, international work environment.
Our people are the most critical part of our long-term success. Our employees´ happiness, health and wellbeing are our first priority. We understand we cannot have happy and successful customers without happy and successful employees to serve them.
If you are ready to become a technology transformational influencer and you have the skills to help and contribute taking our products to the next level, this is your opportunity to develop with Euronovate Group.
You will be part of:
- An agile and self-organized team of Product Engineer
What will your responsabilities be?
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and stakeholders to understand their business goals and objectives
- Investigate and allocate the end user pain points empathizing with the end user
- Create low fidelity (LowFi) prototypes for new product ideas to be evaluated by the stakeholders
- Design LowFi user interfaces both for mobile applications and web applications, with focus of responsiveness and the usability
- Define the UX copy
- Manage the early end user tests to validate the prototypes
- Design the MidFi based on the LowFi and validate the HiFi
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions
You're our perfect candidate if you have:
- Degree or master in Graphic Design preferred. Other degrees considered depending on relevant experience and proven results
- Proven work experience as a UX/UI Designer or similar role (at least 3 years)
- A portfolio of professional UX/UI design work for both web and mobile platforms
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Balsamic Mockups, Figma
- Logical and analytical skills, ability to solve problems, planning, compliance with deadlines, proactivity, self-learning
- Attention to detail and quality in designs and developments
- Ability to understand complex security solutions and extract user needs
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Basic knowledge on HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android is a plus
- Good level of English language
What we offer:
- For Víntegris employee is our 1st priority! That’s why we offer Individual Professional Development Plans
- We are a technology company, and we invest in technology!
- Hugh range of training and personalized training roadmap
- Highly skilled team so you can learn from your colleagues
- Agile/ Scrum way of working and philosophy.
- Open space office in Barcelona with a large terrace and common areas
- Half day off on your birthday
- Free afternoons during summer months.
If you have these requirements and surely many others, don't hesitate to send us your CV to our Talent Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to meeting you!
Our recruitment processes are designed to prevent discrimination and all the candidates will be considered without regard to their race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, marital status, disability status, citizenship, or any other basis prohibited by law.