Do you want to join an international team in a growing process? We do much more than digital signatures: we help businesses by contributing to the digital transformation and implementation of paperless technology in organizations.
We offer an opportunity to work with a key player in Digital Certificate Management, legally binding signatures and robust authentication provider, in a dynamic, challenging, international work environment.
Our people are the most critical part of our long-term success. Our employees´ happiness, health and wellbeing are our first priority. We understand we cannot have happy and successful customers without happy and successful employees to serve them.
If you are ready to become a technology transformational influencer and you have the skills to help and contribute taking our products to the next level, this is your opportunity to develop with Euronovate Group.
You will be part of:
- An agile and self-organized team of Software Development
What will your responsabilities be?
- Participate in the analysis and design of solutions.
- Development and programming of applications and/or security modules and infrastructure in different programming languages.
- Development of new user-oriented web functionalities.
- Maintenance, evolution and improvement of existing solutions.
- Troubleshooting and bug fixes.
You're our perfect candidate if you have:
- Master’s in engineering or IT degree in related field preferred. Other degrees considered depending on relevant experience and proven results.
- Experience working in development (at least 3 years).
- Logical and analytical skills, ability to solve problems, planning, compliance with deadlines, proactivity, self-learning.
- Attention to detail and quality in developments.
- Orientation to optimization and performance of applications.
It is a must to have these knowledge:
- Spring Boot Framework
- Testing (JUnit)
It would be interesting if you also knew about:
- Maven / Gradle
- Databases, JPA
What we offer:
- For Víntegris employee is our 1st priority! That’s why we offer Individual Professional Development Plans
- We are a technology company, and we invest in technology!
- Hugh range of training and personalized training roadmap
- Highly skilled team so you can learn from your colleagues
- Agile/ Scrum way of working and philosophy.
- Open space office in Barcelona with a large terrace and common areas
- Half day off on your birthday
- Free afternoons during summer months.
If you have these requirements and surely many others, don't hesitate to send us your CV to our Talent Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to meeting you!
Our recruitment processes are designed to prevent discrimination and all the candidates will be considered without regard to their race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, marital status, disability status, citizenship, or any other basis prohibited by law.