Do you want to join an international team in a growing process?
We do much more than digital signatures: we help businesses by contributing to the digital transformation and implementation of paperless technology in organizations.
We offer an opportunity to work with a key player in Digital Certificate Management, legally binding signatures and robust authentication provider, in a dynamic, challenging, international work environment.
Our people are the most critical part of our long-term success. Our employees´ happiness, health and wellbeing are our first priority. We understand we cannot have happy and successful customers without happy and successful employees to serve them.
If you are ready to become a technology transformational influencer and you have the skills to help and contribute taking our products to the next level, this is your opportunity to develop with Víntegris.
What will your responsibilities be?
- Collaborate with architects and software engineers to design and implement application builds, releases, deployment and configuration tasks.
- Proactively identify and fix performance and platforms/applications compatibility issues.
- Lead a team of developers to achieve the company on-premise products roadmap.
- Actively participate in software design process to ensure products are kept up to date with security standards.
- Participate in technology evaluation and reengineering teams to support strategy-definition and continuous process improvement activities
- Define compatibility matrixes for each product and create relevant maintenance procedures to ensure functionalities are aligned with relevant market trends.
- Lead the design and creation of unified UIX and operability across all products.
- Define development and documentation best-practices for all on-premise products.
What are we looking for?
- +5 years of working experience in Software Development
- +5 years of working experience in Software Analysis
- +5 years of working experience leading development projects
- Master's in Engineering, Computser Science or similar relevant field
- Solid Cryptography and Electronic Signature experience
- Programming experience preferably with C++ and Java
- Good knowledge of client-server architectures
- Solid experience with multi-platform product development
- Experience dealing with hybrid environments with multiple dependencies
- Strong Linux, Windows, Mac and computer networking expertise is beneficial
What we offer?
1. Flexible retribution Plan
2. Smartworking Culture
3. Full remote work
4. Very competitive remuneration that includes bonus programs
5. Individual Professional Development Plan with a Personalized Training Roadmap
Our recruitment processes are designed to prevent discrimination and all the candidates will be considered without regard to their race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, marital status, disability status, citizenship, or any other basis prohibited by law.