Do you want to join an international team in a growing process?
We do much more than digital signatures: we help businesses by contributing to the digital transformation and implementation of paperless technology in organizations.
We offer an opportunity to work with a key player in Digital Certificate Management, legally binding signatures and robust authentication provider, in a dynamic, challenging, international work environment.
Our people are the most critical part of our long-term success. Our employees´ happiness, health and wellbeing are our first priority. We understand we cannot have happy and successful customers without happy and successful employees to serve them.
If you are ready to become a technology transformational influencer and you have the skills to help and contribute taking our products to the next level, this is your opportunity to develop with Euronovate Group.
In order to support the fast growing market for Remote, Digital and Electronic Signature, we are looking for a professional JUNIOR SALES ACCOUNT with first experience in selling IT Solutions, who will be responsible for developing and enhancing previous customer relationships and for increasing sales in the italian market.
What will your responsibilities be?
• Identify new business opportunities, leveraging on his/her own relationships, to ensure the achievement of targets
• Achieve business objectives in terms of volume, margin, and profitability for the assigned sectors, in order to guarantee significant growth of the company presence
• Promote and sell products, services and solutions aiming for excellent customer satisfaction
• Manage and strengthen relationships with existing and potential customers and partners in the assigned sectors
• Develop knowledge of the major potential customers, trends, and development opportunities
• Drive success of the company’s goals and objectives through achieving individual sales quotas
• Collaborate with pre-sales and PMOs, monitoring the progress of projects and their implementation and also verify customer satisfaction.
What are we looking for?
• Passion for technology and IT sales, with an ambition to succeed in a sales role
• A good network and ability to develop and maintain business relationships with new potential customers and partners
• Proven track record in engaging with, managing, and growing new business prospects
• Excellent communication, listening, interpersonal and negotiating skills
• Positive and energetic attitude with ambitious, highly creative, self-motivated personality
• 2 years of sales experience in IT companies and experience managing and closing complex sales cycles
• Bachelor or Master Degree in engineering, business administration or related discipline.
• Nice to have experience /knowledge of ISO 27001
What we offer?
• Flexible retribution plan.
• Smartworking culture.
• Very competitive remuneration that includes bonus programs.
• Professional Development Plan with a Personalized Training Roadmap.
All to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Our recruitment processes are designed to prevent discrimination and all the candidates will be considered without regard to their race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, marital status, disability status, citizenship, or any other basis prohibited by law.