Do you want to join an international team in a growing process? We do much more than digital signatures: we help businesses by contributing to the digital transformation and implementation of paperless technology in organizations.
We offer an opportunity to work with a key player in Digital Certificate Management, legally binding signatures and robust authentication provider, in a dynamic, challenging, international work environment.
Our people are the most critical part of our long-term success. Our employees´ happiness, health and wellbeing are our first priority. We understand we cannot have happy and successful customers without happy and successful employees to serve them.
If you are ready to become a technology transformational influencer and you have the skills to help and contribute taking our products to the next level, this is your opportunity to develop with Euronovate Group.
You will be part of:
- An agile and self-organized team of DevOps Engineers.
What will your responsabilities be?
- Troubleshoot issues across the entire stack.
- Support the deployment of new products and versions using CI/CD.
- Participate in incident management, diagnosis, and mitigation, to identify gaps in tooling and monitoring.
- Improve monitoring and observability to detect and respond faster to production incidents built on Amazon Web Services and on-premises Data Centers.
- Run and manage microservices and Docker containers.
- Gather compliance evidence of production systems.
You're our perfect candidate if you have:
- Experience developing and running applications in JAVA.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar degree
- Ability to read, write, and troubleshoot software code
- Previous working experience as Systems Engineer, DevOps, Cloud Engineer or SRE for at least 2 years
- Cloud mindset. Think platforms, not servers.
It is a must to have this technical knowledge:
- Scripting with Phyton, Go, Java or similar
It would be interesting if you also knew about:
- AWS Tools and architecture
- Docker containers and databases
- Monitoring and observability
Following are also a plus (don't mind if you don't have it, you will learn it with us):
- Experience working with digital certificates and signatures management
- Cryptographic devices knowledge (HSMs)
- Experience working in Agile
What we offer:
- For Víntegris employee is our 1st priority! That’s why we offer Individual Professional Development Plans
- We are a technology company, and we invest in technology!
- Hugh range of training and personalized training roadmap
- Highly skilled team so you can learn from your colleagues
- Agile/ Scrum way of working and philosophy.
- Open space office in Barcelona with a large terrace and common areas
- Half day off on your birthday
- Free afternoons during summer months.
If you have these requirements and surely many others, don't hesitate to send us your CV to our Talent Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to meeting you!
Our recruitment processes are designed to prevent discrimination and all the candidates will be considered without regard to their race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, marital status, disability status, citizenship, or any other basis prohibited by law.