Do you want to join an international team in a growing process?
We do much more than digital signatures: we help businesses by contributing to the digital transformation and implementation of paperless technology in organizations. We offer an opportunity to work with a key player in Digital Certificate Management, legally binding signatures and robust authentication provider, in a dynamic, challenging, international work environment. Our people are the most critical part of our long-term success. Our employees´ happiness, health and wellbeing are our first priority. We understand we cannot have happy and successful customers without happy and successful employees to serve them.
If you are ready to become a technology transformational influencer and you have the skills to help and contribute taking our products to the next level, this is your opportunity to develop with Euronovate Group.
In order to support the fast growing market for Remote, Digital and Electronic Signature, we are looking for a senior AI/computer vision engineer that will create algorithms for biometric data such as face and hand-written signature. You will deal with the whole pipeline starting from data collection, to model training and testing, and finally model optimization.
What will your responsibilities be?
- document analysis (document detection, OCR, document verification, relevant data extraction)
- face recognition (face detection, face matching)
- liveness (check if the person is real or if it is a forgery attempt)
- signature verification (online signature (time series) and offline signature (images))
What are we looking for?
- Education: master's degree/phd in mathematics/physics/computer science or similar.
- Experience: 5+ years of working experience in machine learning/deep learning/computer vision with expertise in dealing with biometric data.
- Proficiency in python (c++ is a plus).
- Proficiency in pytorch/tensorflow and model optimization using onnx/openvino (tensorRT is a plus).
- Working experience with state of the art algorithms for image classification, image segmentation, object detection (generative models are a plus).
- Proficiency using OpenCV and working experience with traditional computer vision algorithms (feature extraction, image manipulation/transformation).
- Nice to have experience /knowledge of ISO 27001
What we offer?
- Flexible retribution plan.
- Smartworking culture.
- Very competitive remuneration that includes bonus programs.
- Individual Professional Development Plan with a Personalized Training Roadmap.
All to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Our recruitment processes are designed to prevent discrimination and all the candidates will be considered without regard to their race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, marital status, disability status, citizenship, or any other basis prohibited by law.