Do you want to join an international team in a growing process? We do much more than digital signatures: we help businesses by contributing to the digital transformation and implementation of paperless technology in organizations.
We offer an opportunity to work with a key player in Digital Certificate Management, legally binding signatures and robust authentication provider, in a dynamic, challenging, international work environment.
Our people are the most critical part of our long-term success. Our employees´ happiness, health and wellbeing are our first priority. We understand we cannot have happy and successful customers without happy and successful employees to serve them.
If you are ready to become a technology transformational influencer and you have the skills to help and contribute taking our products to the next level, this is your opportunity to develop with Euronovate Group.
You will be part of:
- An agile and self-organized team of Senior Account Manager
What will your responsabilities be?
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Collaborate with Sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
You're our perfect candidate if you have:
- At least 10-15 years of sales experience in IT companies and experience managing and closing complex sales cycles
- Proven role of Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager or relevant role
- Proven capability to commit and achieve challenging sales result
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive
- Solid experience with CRM software and MS Office
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
What we offer:
- Flexible retribution plan.
- Smartworking culture.
- Very competitive remuneration that includes bonus programs.
- Individual Professional Development Plan with a Personalized Training Roadmap.
If you have these requirements and surely many others, don't hesitate to send us your CV to our Talent Manager: email@example.com
We look forward to meeting you!
Our recruitment processes are designed to prevent discrimination and all the candidates will be considered without regard to their race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, marital status, disability status, citizenship, or any other basis prohibited by law.